Questions re: NRA PAC

22 vues

Dasein

non lue,
1 mars 2007, 20:02:2401/03/2007
I have a couple of questions regarding NRA PAC.
Assuming the NRA PAC is on the table...
if I get some equipment with Jack of Both Sides, do I untap at the end
of the turn?
If I play Magic of the Smith and get, say, a Heart of Nizchetus, do I
untap at the end of the turn?

LSJ

non lue,
1 mars 2007, 20:07:3501/03/2007

Yes, any successful equip action will trigger NRA PAC's untap.

floppyzedolfin

non lue,
1 mars 2007, 20:12:2001/03/2007
Yes, since they are both "equip action"'s. Works even for Vast Wealth,
Filchware's Pawn Shop, and so on.
But a vampire would not untap via NRA PAC if he gets his equipment
from a Disguised Weapon (for instance), since it is not an "equip
action".

Benird

non lue,
2 mars 2007, 00:50:3702/03/2007

I've got a potentially silly question re NRA PAC.

If I a nimion equip, with a normal equip action, any piece of
equipment, eg .44 Magnum while the NRA PAC is not in play would that
minion untap at the end of the turn if in my discard phase I played
NRA PAC?

Thanks

Dasein

non lue,
2 mars 2007, 00:59:5102/03/2007
> I've got a potentially silly question re NRA PAC.
>
> If I a nimion equip, with a normal equip action, any piece of
> equipment, eg .44 Magnum while the NRA PAC is not in play would that
> minion untap at the end of the turn if in my discard phase I played
> NRA PAC?

That question has already been asked and answered... the answer is no
they don't untap.

Benird

non lue,
2 mars 2007, 01:03:5802/03/2007

Excellent thanks. I shuld have searched but I was too lazy, sorry all.

We ruled no in our game because we were sure we'd seen smoething like
that.

Thanks and sorry again.

0 nouveau message