[question] fata amria

0 vue

salem

non lue,
15 mai 2003, 00:42:2215/05/2003
superior Fata Amria reads:

CHI] Play after a (D) action directed at you (or something you
control) is successful. Put Fata Amria on the acting vampire. The
vampire with Fata Amria cannot play cards that require Disciplines at
the superior level. The vampire with Fata Amria may burn this card
during his or her untap phase instead of untapping.

I presume it is played after the resolution of the action?
For example, if the action is to enter combat with one of your
minions, you would wait until after the combat before playing this
card?

just checking,

salem.

LSJ

non lue,
15 mai 2003, 07:56:3915/05/2003
salem wrote:
> superior Fata Amria reads:
>
> CHI] Play after a (D) action directed at you (or something you
> control) is successful. Put Fata Amria on the acting vampire. The
> vampire with Fata Amria cannot play cards that require Disciplines at
> the superior level. The vampire with Fata Amria may burn this card
> during his or her untap phase instead of untapping.
>
> I presume it is played after the resolution of the action?

Yes.

> For example, if the action is to enter combat with one of your
> minions, you would wait until after the combat before playing this
> card?

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message