Krassimir

3 vues

Orpheus

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 07:10:5217/12/2001
"...can untap and cancel the current action and combat". What happens
exactly ? If there was a card involved, does the meth take it back in hand ?
Is the blood cost retreived ? Can Krassimir (I never spell that one
correctly) act again ? Do the same action (it's not a Repeat Action, as he
cancelled it ?).

What are the uses of this power ? If it's a basically +1 stealth action the
opposing minion will have to spit intercept again. What else ?

Orpheus, Prince of Nowhere

http://no.exit.free.fr (onlive novel)
http://cypheranima.free.fr (goth band)

audio...@yahoogroups.com

LSJ

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 08:04:4117/12/2001
Orpheus wrote:

> "...can untap and cancel the current action and combat". What happens
> exactly ? If there was a card involved, does the meth take it back in hand ?
> Is the blood cost retreived ? Can Krassimir (I never spell that one
> correctly) act again ? Do the same action (it's not a Repeat Action, as he
> cancelled it ?).

No. No. Yes. No (the action reached resolution).

> What are the uses of this power ? If it's a basically +1 stealth action the
> opposing minion will have to spit intercept again. What else ?

Wake neutralizing, for example.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Orpheus

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 08:35:3617/12/2001
And while we're at it, Synesios :

when you play a master out-of-turn, you gain an extra master phase action in
your next master phase. Does that mean that you get to play one Master even
though you played one o-o-t, or that you get 2 master phases ?

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> a écrit dans le message news:
3C1DED69...@white-wolf.com...

Sorrow

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 08:47:4717/12/2001
> And while we're at it, Synesios :
> when you play a master out-of-turn, you gain an extra master phase action in
> your next master phase. Does that mean that you get to play one Master even
> though you played one o-o-t, or that you get 2 master phases ?

First, please don't top post.
Second, they are one and the same. You get 2 master phases (MPAs) but one
of them is already take up by you playing the MOoT. So you have one more that
you can actually do something with.

Sorrow
---
"I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection."
- Narrator

Sorrow

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 08:49:2017/12/2001
> > exactly ? If there was a card involved, does the meth take it back in hand ?
> > Is the blood cost retreived ?
> No. No.

You don't take the card back because there is no text indicating that you should,
correct? Now, the blood cost... you are saying that blood paid for action mods
aren't retrieved, correct? Not that any blood cost for the action isn't retrieved,
yes? Because the costs of actions aren't paid for until they are successful?

Sorrow
---
I keep telling them that I think they're out to get me.
They ask me if I feel remorse and I answer, "Why of course!
There's so much more I could have done if they'd let me!"
So it's Rorschach and Prozac and everything is groovy

James Coupe

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 09:18:2117/12/2001
In message <7ImT7.772$YE4.2...@newshog.newsread.com>, Sorrow

<jcb...@yahoo.com> writes:
>> And while we're at it, Synesios :
>> when you play a master out-of-turn, you gain an extra master phase action in
>> your next master phase. Does that mean that you get to play one Master even
>> though you played one o-o-t, or that you get 2 master phases ?
>
>First, please don't top post.
>Second, they are one and the same. You get 2 master phases (MPAs) but one
>of them is already take up by you playing the MOoT. So you have one more that
>you can actually do something with.

Though, of course, you can't play another Out of Turn Master card.
[1.6.2.3 of the rules]

(Mentioned for clarity.)

--
James Coupe PGP 0x5D623D5D It's been a long road, getting from there to here
EBD690ECD7A1FB457CA213D7E It's been a long time, and my time is finally near

LSJ

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 09:36:5317/12/2001
Sorrow wrote:

> > > exactly ? If there was a card involved, does the meth take it back in hand ?
> > > Is the blood cost retreived ?
> > No. No.
>
> You don't take the card back because there is no text indicating that you should,
> correct? Now, the blood cost... you are saying that blood paid for action mods
> aren't retrieved, correct? Not that any blood cost for the action isn't retrieved,
> yes? Because the costs of actions aren't paid for until they are successful?

Right.
Technically it's still not retrieved, since it wasn't ever paid. :-)

Sorrow

non lue,
17 déc. 2001, 09:43:0817/12/2001
> > You don't take the card back because there is no text indicating that you should,
> > correct? Now, the blood cost... you are saying that blood paid for action mods
> > aren't retrieved, correct? Not that any blood cost for the action isn't retrieved,
> > yes? Because the costs of actions aren't paid for until they are successful?
> Right.
> Technically it's still not retrieved, since it wasn't ever paid. :-)

Yes, technically that is true. But a good habit I got into (thanks to TheLasombra as
he was the first person I witnissed going this) is to put the cost of the action card on
top of the card after you play it so as to not forget to actually pay that cost.
I understand that this practice isn't supported by the rules at all and as such, anything
resulting from such a practice shouldn't need to be clarified. However, it could come
to some confusion to (particularly) new players who otherwise may not know doing it
like that isn't supported. Hence my question.

Sorrow
---
If you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on,
you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made
your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you
from the earth.

0 nouveau message