Theron's ability question

Ector

Feb 8, 2006, 2:00:26 AM2/8/06
"Theron can put a derangement counter on any vampire as a (D) action.
If the number of derangement counters equals or exceeds the vampire's
capacity, that vampire is considered to be Malkavian antitribu."

Will the original clan return if the capacity of already "changed"
vampire increase?

Thanks in advance,
Ector

theinn...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2006, 2:12:08 AM2/8/06
By the wording i think it would return. Strange...

-EEK-

LSJ

Feb 8, 2006, 6:33:22 AM2/8/06

Yes.

--
That is my story, be it bitter or be it sweet.
Keep a little and let a little come back to me.

Salem

Feb 9, 2006, 2:15:29 AM2/9/06
LSJ wrote:
> Ector wrote:
>> "Theron can put a derangement counter on any vampire as a (D) action.
>> If the number of derangement counters equals or exceeds the vampire's
>> capacity, that vampire is considered to be Malkavian antitribu."
>>
>> Will the original clan return if the capacity of already "changed"
>> vampire increase?
>
> Yes.

what happends when Theron leaves play?

I assume the counters remember their job, ala Vampiric disease counters?

--
salem
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/vtes/

LSJ

Feb 9, 2006, 8:34:23 AM2/9/06
Salem wrote:
> LSJ wrote:
> > Ector wrote:
> >> "Theron can put a derangement counter on any vampire as a (D) action.
> >> If the number of derangement counters equals or exceeds the vampire's
> >> capacity, that vampire is considered to be Malkavian antitribu."
> >>
> >> Will the original clan return if the capacity of already "changed"
> >> vampire increase?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> what happends when Theron leaves play?
>
> I assume the counters remember their job, ala Vampiric disease counters?

Correct.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/c8170506280a86f3