[LSJ] Antoinette Duchamp (10th Aniversary set errata?)

Damnans

Nov 30, 2004, 10:02:54 AM11/30/04
A Spanish player made me note that the 10th Aniversary
Antoinette Duchamp is a 2 capacity vampire and belongs
to group 1.

Is that an errata?

Greetings,
Damnans

--

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans
http://www.vtes.net

Daneel

Nov 30, 2004, 6:33:54 PM11/30/04
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:02:54 +0100, Damnans <damna...@ono.comNOSPAM>
wrote:

> A Spanish player made me note that the 10th Aniversary
> Antoinette Duchamp is a 2 capacity vampire and belongs
> to group 1.
>
> Is that an errata?

Guess typo. (Her cap might change, but her group probably wouldn't.)

Anneke seems to have an odd parenthese (?) in her last row.

--
Bye,

Daneel

LSJ

Dec 1, 2004, 8:07:08 AM12/1/04
"Daneel" <dan...@eposta.hu> wrote in message

> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:02:54 +0100, Damnans <damna...@ono.comNOSPAM>
> wrote:
>
> > A Spanish player made me note that the 10th Aniversary
> > Antoinette Duchamp is a 2 capacity vampire and belongs
> > to group 1.
> >
> > Is that an errata?
>
> Guess typo. (Her cap might change, but her group probably wouldn't.)

I don't have the card in front of me, but she's not supposed
to have changed. So if there's a change, it's a typo (and
errata'ed back to previous state).

V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/
Though effective, appear to be ineffective -- Sun Tzu