Silly wordplay Q

1 view

RonnieE

Nov 13, 2002, 7:10:05 AM11/13/02
Greatings.
I´m bored out of my sick mind so I was wondering:

If a minon with a loqupment gets the location burned, could he/she
trade it for the Ruins of Villar Abbey?

If I have The Hungry Coyote, and a !Nos with Unacceptable Apperance on
it, is that minion Coyote Ugly while hunting?

Can I block a Haunt action with a Grasp the Ghostly (and kick Kaspers
ass)?

Ronnie
Deranged in a foxhole

LSJ

Nov 13, 2002, 7:48:25 AM11/13/02
RonnieE wrote:

> Greatings.
> I´m bored out of my sick mind so I was wondering:
>
> If a minon with a loqupment gets the location burned, could he/she
> trade it for the Ruins of Villar Abbey?

No.

> If I have The Hungry Coyote, and a !Nos with Unacceptable Apperance on
> it, is that minion Coyote Ugly while hunting?

Moot.

> Can I block a Haunt action with a Grasp the Ghostly (and kick Kaspers
> ass)?

No. GtG is itself an action.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Frederick Scott

Nov 13, 2002, 3:21:42 PM11/13/02
RonnieE wrote:
> If I have The Hungry Coyote, and a !Nos with Unacceptable Apperance on
> it, is that minion Coyote Ugly while hunting?

Actually "Unacceptable Appearance" signifies that the !Nos is no longer
ugly - which is why it is now considered Pander. Totally unacceptable
for those guys...

Fred

freakdrivr

Nov 13, 2002, 5:52:17 PM11/13/02

> If I have The Hungry Coyote, and a !Nos with Unacceptable Apperance on
> it, is that minion Coyote Ugly while hunting?

HA HA HA!! that's the best one!

you should stop playing jyhad now...

jds

MAY THE FUNK BE WITH YOU

Daz

Nov 13, 2002, 6:09:57 PM11/13/02
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<3DD24A19...@white-wolf.com>...

> RonnieE wrote:
> >
> > Greatings.
> > I´m bored out of my sick mind so I was wondering:
> >
> > If a minon with a loqupment gets the location burned, could he/she
> > trade it for the Ruins of Villar Abbey?
>
> No.
>
> > If I have The Hungry Coyote, and a !Nos with Unacceptable Apperance on
> > it, is that minion Coyote Ugly while hunting?
>
> Moot.
>
> > Can I block a Haunt action with a Grasp the Ghostly (and kick Kaspers
> > ass)?
>
> No. GtG is itself an action.

Lol... but did somebody forget his humor at home? ;) :ş

Nova_Arpad

Nov 14, 2002, 4:57:13 AM11/14/02
He did stop playing Jyhad,

he's playing Vampire now:)

RonnieE

Nov 14, 2002, 6:45:40 AM11/14/02
Graetings LSJ.

How about som setite sillyness?

If a methusela plays Direct Intervention, is he/she considerd the
blocker so the serpent can play Veneration on the Methusela corrupting
him/her?

If a serpent uses Mumifie to end combat and gets burned for it,
decap/amaranth or such. Can a serpent with NEC then use Possesion to
bring him/her back as a Bane Mummie ally?

Ronnie
*still bored*

LSJ

Nov 14, 2002, 7:59:43 AM11/14/02
RonnieE wrote:

> Graetings LSJ.

Samedations, RonnieE,

> How about som setite sillyness?
>
> If a methusela plays Direct Intervention, is he/she considerd the
> blocker so the serpent can play Veneration on the Methusela corrupting
> him/her?

No.

> If a serpent uses Mumifie to end combat and gets burned for it,
> decap/amaranth or such. Can a serpent with NEC then use Possesion to
> bring him/her back as a Bane Mummie ally?

No.

Marty

Nov 14, 2002, 12:40:22 PM11/14/02
the_crypt...@yahoo.se (RonnieE) wrote in message news:<6113e06e.02111...@posting.google.com>...

This 'serious' question :) got me thinking. If you mummify, and an
opponent plays Psyche! or whatever, does this prevent them from going
to torpor?

Marty

LSJ

Nov 14, 2002, 1:02:48 PM11/14/02
Marty wrote:
> This 'serious' question :) got me thinking. If you mummify, and an
> opponent plays Psyche! or whatever, does this prevent them from going
> to torpor?

Psyche!: Yes.
whatever: Depends.

Sonnenkoenig207

Nov 22, 2002, 1:22:52 PM11/22/02
if in along, long game a vamp of your's makes heavy use of pier 13 equipping
with contrabands, are you playing vampire:the eternal smuggle?

Sten During

Nov 22, 2002, 1:30:43 PM11/22/02
Sonnenkoenig207 wrote:
> if in along, long game a vamp of your's makes heavy use of pier 13 equipping
> with contrabands, are you playing vampire:the eternal smuggle?

If in said long game all contraband was Vial of Elder Vitae, would one
of them be Beer 13?

Sten During

Sonnenkoenig207

Nov 22, 2002, 1:55:05 PM11/22/02
>If in said long game all contraband was Vial of Elder Vitae, would one
>of them be Beer 13?

only if they're from a german, british, belgium or netherlands elder, there's
nothing worthy to be called beer elsewhere... ;)