Another Massassi's honor Question (LSJ?)

sutekh_23

Aug 7, 2007, 6:02:04 PM8/7/07
Ok, here's the scenario:

Massasi with a dom skillcard plays GtU and threats for a bleed of 4.
The bleed is bounced and then blocked. Cessawayo now plays Massassi's
honor, then Massassi plays CoT.

Question 1: Is it possible to do this at all? I assume yes as both
Massassi's honor and CoT have the same timing window, but I could be
wrong.

Question 2: When Massassi's honor takes effect, who is the target of
the new bleed action, the original target or the new target?

Cheers
Sutekh_23

LSJ

Aug 8, 2007, 10:00:45 AM8/8/07
sutekh_23 wrote:
> Ok, here's the scenario:
>
> Massasi with a dom skillcard plays GtU and threats for a bleed of 4.
> The bleed is bounced and then blocked. Cessawayo now plays Massassi's
> honor, then Massassi plays CoT.
>
> Question 1: Is it possible to do this at all? I assume yes as both
> Massassi's honor and CoT have the same timing window.

Yes.

> Question 2: When Massassi's honor takes effect, who is the target of
> the new bleed action, the original target or the new target?

The prey.
The new target is not a valid choice for GtU.