[LSJ]Timing of Vendetta

1 vue

XZealot

non lue,
26 nov. 2003, 14:03:5426/11/2003
If I am being bled by a minion who is using Day Operation or Daring
the Dawn or any other card that sends them to torpor after the action,
and I play Vendetta by one of my !Brujah, then which one resolves
first? If the Day Op resolves first then you get a vampire in torpor
with a Vendetta on him, and if you resolve it second then the vendetta
burns with no effect. Which way does it resolve?

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr
XZealot
Archon of the Swamp

LSJ

non lue,
26 nov. 2003, 14:15:5126/11/2003
XZealot wrote:
> If I am being bled by a minion who is using Day Operation or Daring
> the Dawn or any other card that sends them to torpor after the action,
> and I play Vendetta by one of my !Brujah, then which one resolves
> first? If the Day Op resolves first then you get a vampire in torpor
> with a Vendetta on him, and if you resolve it second then the vendetta
> burns with no effect. Which way does it resolve?

Vendetta resolves when played.

Vendetta's timing window is the same as the timing window for Daring
the Dawn's damage and Day Operation's torporizing effect.

If you play Vendetta before the acting vampire goes to torpor, it will
be burned when he goes to torpor.

If you play it after he goes to torpor, he'll hold it.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message