LSJ: Inscription

izi

Dec 5, 2009, 8:08:22 PM12/5/09
Inscription
Type: Equipment
Requires: Thaumaturgy
Equipment.
[tha] Put this equipment on a ready vampire and put a card that
requires Thaumaturgy from your hand on it (face up, out of play; this
acting vampire pays the cost of that card). The vampire with this
equipment can burn this equipment to use the basic Thaumaturgy ability
of that card.
[THA] As above, but the vampire can use the superior Thaumaturgy
ability of the card.

Can I put the Thaumaturgy card on it when equiping via Pier 13 or MOTS?

LSJ

Dec 6, 2009, 8:00:49 AM12/6/09

MotS: Yes.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/24174a0d3e102363

Pier 13 is in the same boat: the vampire equipping it must meet the
requirements, and the Inscription goes on that vampire.

Blooded Sand

Dec 7, 2009, 6:54:45 AM12/7/09
On Dec 6, 2:00 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> izi wrote:
> > Inscription
> > Type: Equipment
> > Requires: Thaumaturgy
> > Equipment.
> > [tha] Put this equipment on a ready vampire and put a card that
> > requires Thaumaturgy from your hand on it (face up, out of play; this
> > acting vampire pays the cost of that card). The vampire with this
> > equipment can burn this equipment to use the basic Thaumaturgy ability
> > of that card.
> > [THA] As above, but the vampire can use the superior Thaumaturgy
> > ability of the card.
>
> > Can I put the Thaumaturgy card on it when equiping via Pier 13 or MOTS?
>
> MotS: Yes.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/2417...

> Pier 13 is in the same boat: the vampire equipping it must meet the
> requirements, and the Inscription goes on that vampire.

But if you move the inscription via heidelberg, does the thau card
move too? I would guess yes as the thau card is on the inscription,
and not on the vamp

LSJ

Dec 7, 2009, 8:06:56 AM12/7/09
Blooded Sand wrote:
> But if you move the inscription via heidelberg, does the thau card
> move too? I would guess yes as the thau card is on the inscription,
> and not on the vamp

Correct.