Sunset strip and ousted player

1 view

henrik isaksson

Aug 26, 2004, 4:50:58 PM8/26/04
If a player has tapped sunset strip during his turn, and then is ousted
before his next, do all vampires always have +1 stealth for the rest of the
game?

/henrik isaksson

Colin McGuigan

Aug 26, 2004, 5:17:45 PM8/26/04
henrik isaksson wrote:

> If a player has tapped sunset strip during his turn, and then is ousted
> before his next, do all vampires always have +1 stealth for the rest of the
> game?

Yes.

(I would've thought that the +1 stealth would go away when the card did,
but LSJ's ruling on turbo-Annabelle indicates I would've been wrong.)

--Colin McGuigan

LSJ

Aug 27, 2004, 8:47:17 AM8/27/04
"Colin McGuigan" <magu...@BGONEspeakeasy.net> wrote in message

Correct.
This clarification matches the precedent set by the Camarilla Vitae Slave
example.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=5esuvu%2461i%40news.wizards.com

V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/
Though effective, appear to be ineffective -- Sun Tzu

henrik isaksson

Aug 28, 2004, 3:34:47 AM8/28/04

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> "Colin McGuigan" <magu...@BGONEspeakeasy.net> wrote in message
> > henrik isaksson wrote:
> >
> > > If a player has tapped sunset strip during his turn, and then is
ousted
> > > before his next, do all vampires always have +1 stealth for the rest
of
> the
> > > game?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > (I would've thought that the +1 stealth would go away when the card did,
> > but LSJ's ruling on turbo-Annabelle indicates I would've been wrong.)
>

> Correct.
> This clarification matches the precedent set by the Camarilla Vitae Slave
> example.
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=5esuvu%2461i%40news.wizards.com

Cool. Extra cool for my legion deck. For +2 fun, have 3 other players all
play the strip and then get ousted, giving everyone +3 stealth when
hunting... Now all I have to do is convince the other players to play decks
with 40 secret horde and 40 sunset strip.

/henrik isaksson

Colin McGuigan

Aug 28, 2004, 9:28:37 AM8/28/04
henrik isaksson wrote:
> Cool. Extra cool for my legion deck. For +2 fun, have 3 other players all
> play the strip and then get ousted, giving everyone +3 stealth when
> hunting... Now all I have to do is convince the other players to play decks
> with 40 secret horde and 40 sunset strip.

And to ignore that whole "Unique" text on the card...

--Colin McGuigan

henrik isaksson

Aug 28, 2004, 9:45:35 AM8/28/04

"Colin McGuigan" <magu...@BGONEspeakeasy.net> wrote in message

Uhu... But it goes like this:
turn 1: Player 1 plays sunset strip
turn 2: Player 1 taps sunste strip and puts 29 pool on secret horde.
turn 3: player 2 plays sunset strip...

repeat for all players exept you! (and maybe one other player as it's kinda
boring to play solitaire jyhad)

/henrik isaksson

Oortje4ever

Aug 28, 2004, 2:35:19 PM8/28/04
> Uhu... But it goes like this:
> turn 1: Player 1 plays sunset strip
> turn 2: Player 1 taps sunste strip and puts 29 pool on secret horde.
> turn 3: player 2 plays sunset strip...
>
> repeat for all players exept you! (and maybe one other player as it's kinda
> boring to play solitaire jyhad)
>
> /henrik isaksson

LOL
This is one of lames and funiest post Ive seen lately.

Did you also know the turn 2 kill?
turn 1 put out boy toy
turn 2 play a malkavian game and tie 28 times.

OR

turn 1 put out lana butcher
turn 2: equip with soulgem, freakdrive, call Praxis Seizure: Geneva,
forceof will, conditioning, then a new lana comes into play. call
Praxis Seizure: Geneva, freak drive (2 blood left), gover +
conditioning (0blood left), daring the dawn get 2 agrevated and burn.
A new lana comes into play. call Praxis Seizure: Geneva, freak drive
(2 blood left), gover + conditioning (0blood left), daring the dawn
get 2 agrevated and burn. A new lana comes into play. call Praxis
Seizure: Geneva, freak drive (2 blood left), gover + conditioning
(0blood left), daring the dawn get 2 agrevated and burn.A new lana
comes into play. call Praxis Seizure: Geneva, freak drive (2 blood
left), gover + conditioning (0blood left), daring the dawn get 2
agrevated and burn.A new lana comes into play. call Praxis Seizure:
Geneva, freak drive (2 blood left), gover + conditioning (0blood
left), daring the dawn get 2 agrevated and burn.A new lana comes into
play. call Praxis Seizure: Geneva, freak drive (2 blood left), gover +
conditioning (0blood left), daring the dawn get 2 agrevated and burn.A
[...]

Then you probebly run out of cards.

Oortje