Q: Lillith's Blessing

Cantila

May 16, 2010, 11:13:39 AM5/16/10
Is Lillith's Blessing legal for play? I've found no info about this.
It doesn't say on the card it's not (which it usually does) however
the term "Bahari" hasn't been clarified in the rules either afaik? Is
Bahari = Infernal?

Are Guide an Mentor and Infamous Insurgent legal as well?

And about Merged Karsh, does it mean he gets 6 votes in bloodhunt
referendums?

LSJ

May 16, 2010, 12:20:03 PM5/16/10
On May 16, 11:13 am, Cantila <canti...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is Lillith's Blessing legal for play? I've found no info about this.

Yes.

> It doesn't say on the card it's not (which it usually does) however
> the term "Bahari" hasn't been clarified in the rules either afaik? Is
> Bahari = Infernal?

Bahari is a game term with no additional meaning. Like "Ammo".

> Are Guide an Mentor and Infamous Insurgent legal as well?

Yes.

> And about Merged Karsh, does it mean he gets 6 votes in bloodhunt
> referendums?

Sure. Until he loses his title.