rules questions

1 vue

dancingmummy

non lue,
12 sept. 2001, 12:59:3812/09/2001
1. In the Rulings&Errata list under "Damage", it says that base
damage does not gain the attributes of normal damage. Does that mean
that Only the +1/+2 portion of Burning Wrath is aggravated, not the
vampire's strength?

2. In the case of #1, what about the damage added by Increased
Strength?

3. In the Rulings/Errata under "Psyche!", it says that superior
Psyche! can be played before or after cards that are not replaced
until end of combat are replaced. Does that mean that I can play
superior Psyche! and prevent the Methuselah of the opposing minion
from replacing any Do Not Replace Until End of Combat cards from the
previous combat?

thanks in advance,
dancingmummy

James Coupe

non lue,
12 sept. 2001, 13:15:1412/09/2001
In message <704f42d0.01091...@posting.google.com>,
dancingmummy <mummydi...@hotmail.com> writes

>1. In the Rulings&Errata list under "Damage", it says that base
>damage does not gain the attributes of normal damage. Does that mean
>that Only the +1/+2 portion of Burning Wrath is aggravated

Not true. The strike is for (Strength +1 damage) aggravated.

>2. In the case of #1, what about the damage added by Increased
>Strength?

The damage Increased Strength provides will be modified as per the
rules.

>3. In the Rulings/Errata under "Psyche!", it says that superior
>Psyche! can be played before or after cards that are not replaced
>until end of combat are replaced. Does that mean that I can play
>superior Psyche! and prevent the Methuselah of the opposing minion
>from replacing any Do Not Replace Until End of Combat cards from the
>previous combat?

Yes.

--
James Coupe PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D
Close your eyes so you don't feel them EBD690ECD7A1F

LSJ

non lue,
12 sept. 2001, 13:21:4112/09/2001
dancingmummy wrote:

> 1. In the Rulings&Errata list under "Damage", it says that base
> damage does not gain the attributes of normal damage. Does that mean
> that Only the +1/+2 portion of Burning Wrath is aggravated, not the
> vampire's strength?

It says "base damage does not inherit the properties of the additional damage".

Burning Wrath says that it does "strength +2 damage, aggravated".
The amount of damage done is "strength +2" and the type of damage done
is "aggravated".

> 2. In the case of #1, what about the damage added by Increased
> Strength?

The additional damage is the same type as the base damage, per the online
rulings:

"Additional damage inherits all of the properties of the base damage"

> 3. In the Rulings/Errata under "Psyche!", it says that superior
> Psyche! can be played before or after cards that are not replaced
> until end of combat are replaced. Does that mean that I can play
> superior Psyche! and prevent the Methuselah of the opposing minion
> from replacing any Do Not Replace Until End of Combat cards from the
> previous combat?

No. After you play Psyche!, it will still be after the combat in
question (the previous combat).

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message