Mask of 1K faces again... (LSJ)

3 vues

Reyda

non lue,
3 août 2001, 11:42:3803/08/2001
Hi =)
i've just got a simple question

I bleed another meth with, say, Mitchell. The defending meth has only one
vampire untapped: Hugo. He atempts to block, since he matches my 0 stealth
with zero intercept. I then play "Mask of thousand faces" with Gratiano. The
cards says "action resumes when you left it". The problem is : since Hugo
has -1 intercept against Lasombras, how is it handled ? Depending of the
moment i play the mask, can i choose if the bleed does or doens'nt pass
through - i mean by playing "Mask" at a point which i were already blocked
or still unblocked ? All i have to say is "you blocked" before plying the
card ?
That means can i enter combat with hugo in this way, or since he has -1
intercept, i am forced to pass through his block ?

reyda
--
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, it's the
size of the fight in the dog.

LSJ

non lue,
5 août 2001, 14:59:1705/08/2001
"Reyda" <re...@noos.fr> wrote in message news:9kega2$c3j$1...@neon.noos.net...

> I bleed another meth with, say, Mitchell. The defending meth has only one
> vampire untapped: Hugo. He atempts to block, since he matches my 0 stealth
> with zero intercept. I then play "Mask of thousand faces" with Gratiano.
The
> cards says "action resumes when you left it". The problem is : since Hugo
> has -1 intercept against Lasombras, how is it handled ? Depending of the
> moment i play the mask, can i choose if the bleed does or doens'nt pass
> through - i mean by playing "Mask" at a point which i were already
blocked
> or still unblocked ? All i have to say is "you blocked" before plying the
> card ?

Yes.

> That means can i enter combat with hugo in this way, or since he has -1
> intercept, i am forced to pass through his block ?

You can enter combat with him.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message