True Faith Q:

0 vue

Roger Carhult

non lue,
12 déc. 2001, 21:11:1212/12/2001
If played on a vampire, does it cost 1+2 pool, or just 2 pool? It would have
been betetr if card text said "pay an additional 1/2 pool to play on a
vampire" instead of "2pool" since there's already a pool cost to the card
and now you don't know if that's included in the cost...

Roger

LSJ

non lue,
13 déc. 2001, 05:43:3613/12/2001

The card costs 1 pool. The effect (if played on a non-mortal) costs 2 pool.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Roger Carhult

non lue,
13 déc. 2001, 13:05:1213/12/2001

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> Roger Carhult wrote:
> >
> > If played on a vampire, does it cost 1+2 pool, or just 2 pool? It would
have
> > been betetr if card text said "pay an additional 1/2 pool to play on a
> > vampire" instead of "2pool" since there's already a pool cost to the
card
> > and now you don't know if that's included in the cost...
>
> The card costs 1 pool. The effect (if played on a non-mortal) costs 2
pool.

It was as I feared then :( Who would ever ay 3 pool for something like
that.... Sure, if you *know* you'll face a devious Mind Rape deck maybe, but
then I'd rather make an intercept deck. And in any case, you can't make
cards based on that people know what others are playing, and then this card
sucks (the 3 pool variant that is, but it's nt that good otherwise either).

Roger

0 nouveau message