QUESTION about Death Pact(. LSJ)

0 vue

Ulugh Beg

non lue,
17 sept. 2002, 07:43:4117/09/2002
Greetings , my doubt : Is possible put 2 Death Pact o more in the
same vampire ? that is vamp A play a Death pact in vamp B , Vamp C
put a Death pact in vamp B etc...
Another question is if the same vamp can have 2 death pact as
retairnes :
Vamp A put a death pact in Vamp B , vamp B is burned & the Deach Pact
Retainer is now in vamp A , Vamp A put a death pact in vamp C, Vamp C
burn & the death pact retainer is in vamp A too.

Death Pact:
This card is an action card that becomes a retainer card. +1 stealth
action. [nec] (D) Put this card on a ready vampire. If that vampire is
burned, put this card on the vampire who brought this card into play.
This card then represents a -wraith- retainer with 2 life. Once each
combat, the vampire with this retainer may change one damage from
aggravated to normal. [NEC] As above, but the retainer has 3 life.

That愀 all. Best Regards.
Francisco Rojas Jimenez v:ken Prince Of Cordoba ( Spain)
a.k.a : a spanish drunken guy ;-)

LSJ

non lue,
17 sept. 2002, 07:53:5917/09/2002
Ulugh Beg wrote:

> Greetings , my doubt : Is possible put 2 Death Pact o more in the
> same vampire ? that is vamp A play a Death pact in vamp B , Vamp C
> put a Death pact in vamp B etc...

Yes.

> Another question is if the same vamp can have 2 death pact as
> retairnes :
> Vamp A put a death pact in Vamp B , vamp B is burned & the Deach Pact
> Retainer is now in vamp A , Vamp A put a death pact in vamp C, Vamp C
> burn & the death pact retainer is in vamp A too.

Yes.

You can even combine the two: Vamp A puts a Death Pact on vamp B and
then Vamp A puts another Death Pact on vamp B. Vamp B burns and so
vamp A gets 2 wraith retainers.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

reyda

non lue,
17 sept. 2002, 07:59:4517/09/2002
LSJ wrote:

> You can even combine the two: Vamp A puts a Death Pact on vamp B and
> then Vamp A puts another Death Pact on vamp B. Vamp B burns and so
> vamp A gets 2 wraith retainers.

funny =)

"hahahaha ! i have your soul ! and you will serve me for ever in death.
Twice !"

Ulugh Beg

non lue,
18 sept. 2002, 07:51:3118/09/2002
"reyda" <true_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3d871935$0$3199$79c1...@nan-newsreader-03.noos.net>...

loooooooooooooooool ! :D !

Very very .... hmmmm FUNNY !!!

thanks for the (quick & funny rerply ).
Deck Name : U soul(s) is for me!!! ONLY!!

Best Regards!

Ulugh Beg

non lue,
18 sept. 2002, 07:55:5318/09/2002
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<3D8717D7...@white-wolf.com>...

> Ulugh Beg wrote:
> >
> > Greetings , my doubt : Is possible put 2 Death Pact o more in the
> > same vampire ? that is vamp A play a Death pact in vamp B , Vamp C
> > put a Death pact in vamp B etc...
>
> Yes.
>
> > Another question is if the same vamp can have 2 death pact as
> > retairnes :
> > Vamp A put a death pact in Vamp B , vamp B is burned & the Deach Pact
> > Retainer is now in vamp A , Vamp A put a death pact in vamp C, Vamp C
> > burn & the death pact retainer is in vamp A too.
>
> Yes.
>
> You can even combine the two: Vamp A puts a Death Pact on vamp B and
> then Vamp A puts another Death Pact on vamp B. Vamp B burns and so
> vamp A gets 2 wraith retainers.

Another question ;-) if she/ he have two wraits retainers, then can
she/he change the damage of 2 aggro damage in normal , true?

thanks & best regards!!
a spanish drunken guy ,-)

LSJ

non lue,
18 sept. 2002, 07:58:4718/09/2002
Ulugh Beg wrote:
> Another question ;-) if she/ he have two [Death Pact wraith] retainers,
> then can she/he change the damage of 2 aggro damage in normal , true?

Yes.

0 nouveau message