Spoiler/Question: Hazimel

1 vue

Jozxyqk

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 07:36:3317/05/2004
Hazimel - Ravnos - 11
dem ANI AUS CHI FOR POT
Independent: Hazimel has 2 votes (titled).
Non-Ravnos vampires must burn 2 blood to attempt a (D) action that
targets Hazimel or a card or counter on him. +1 bleed.

So.. if my predator plays a Pentex Subversion on my Hazimel, does it
cost 2 additional blood to attempt to burn it? My guess is 'yes' but
just checking.

FUN FACT: Hazimel is the first vampire in the game who can play
Nightmare Curse at superior with no discipline improvements! :)

Damnans

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 07:57:1217/05/2004

Jozxyqk wrote:

> Hazimel - Ravnos - 11
> dem ANI AUS CHI FOR POT
> Independent: Hazimel has 2 votes (titled).
> Non-Ravnos vampires must burn 2 blood to attempt a (D) action that
> targets Hazimel or a card or counter on him. +1 bleed.
>

> So.. if my predator plays a Pentex Subversion on my Hazimel, does it
> cost 2 additional blood to attempt to burn it? My guess is 'yes' but
> just checking.

I would say yes too, since that master card is a card on Hazimel,
regardless of its controller.

> FUN FACT: Hazimel is the first vampire in the game who can play
> Nightmare Curse at superior with no discipline improvements! :)

EVIL FACT: You forgot the Great Beast >:-P

Greetings,
Damnans

Colin McGuigan

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 09:05:4017/05/2004
Jozxyqk wrote:

> Hazimel - Ravnos - 11
> dem ANI AUS CHI FOR POT
> Independent: Hazimel has 2 votes (titled).
> Non-Ravnos vampires must burn 2 blood to attempt a (D) action that
> targets Hazimel or a card or counter on him. +1 bleed.
>

> So.. if my predator plays a Pentex Subversion on my Hazimel, does it
> cost 2 additional blood to attempt to burn it? My guess is 'yes' but
> just checking.

Pentex Subversion: " Put this card on any ready minion." So yes, if
they're not Ravnos.

--Colin McGuigan

Smiling Tom

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 20:40:0317/05/2004

"Damnans" <damna...@ono.com> escribió en el mensaje

> Jozxyqk wrote:
>
> > Hazimel - Ravnos - 11
> > dem ANI AUS CHI FOR POT
> > Independent: Hazimel has 2 votes (titled).
> > Non-Ravnos vampires must burn 2 blood to attempt a (D) action that
> > targets Hazimel or a card or counter on him. +1 bleed.
> >

> > So.. if my predator plays a Pentex Subversion on my Hazimel, does it
> > cost 2 additional blood to attempt to burn it? My guess is 'yes' but
> > just checking.
>
> I would say yes too, since that master card is a card on Hazimel,
> regardless of its controller.

But the action to burn the Pentex is not a D action against Hazimel, is a D
action against the controller of the Pentex Subversion.

FC

non lue,
18 mai 2004, 08:45:5118/05/2004
> > Jozxyqk wrote:
> >
> > > Hazimel - Ravnos - 11
> > > dem ANI AUS CHI FOR POT
> > > Independent: Hazimel has 2 votes (titled).
> > > Non-Ravnos vampires must burn 2 blood to attempt a (D) action that
> > > targets Hazimel or a card or counter on him. +1 bleed.
> > >

> > > So.. if my predator plays a Pentex Subversion on my Hazimel, does it
> > > cost 2 additional blood to attempt to burn it? My guess is 'yes' but
> > > just checking.
> >
> > I would say yes too, since that master card is a card on Hazimel,
> > regardless of its controller.
> >
> But the action to burn the Pentex is not a D action against Hazimel, is a
> action against the controller of the Pentex Subversion.

But the Pentex is "a card or counter on him [Hazimel]" regardless of
control.

FC

LSJ

non lue,
18 mai 2004, 22:22:2418/05/2004
FC wrote:

Hazimel "protects" the Pentex on him, correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message