(LSJ) Guruhi are the Land / Hag's Wrinkle question

floppyzedolfin

Nov 21, 2009, 8:11:08 PM11/21/09
Hi

Can I play The Guruhi are the Land / Hag's Wrinkle (thn) during or
after resolution of the action?
My guess is no, because those cards don't have the "usable after a
successful [...]" cardtext.
(similarly to http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/a0f607ed836173e0
)

However, can I play it after blocks are declined and before
resolution? (my guess is yes)

I tried "Guruhi are the Land author:LSJ", but many results seemed to
indicate GatL could be played after resolution.
Thanks

==

Hag's Wrinkles
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Discipline: Thanatosis/Obfuscate
Only usable on an equip action.
[thn] Untap this acting vampire if the action is successful.

The Guruhi Are the Land
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Clan: Guruhi
Only usable during a bleed, hunt, or equip action.
If this is a bleed action, this Guruhi gets +1 bleed, and you may not
play another action modifier to further increase the bleed for this
action. If this is a hunt action, this Guruhi gains an additional
blood if successful. If this is an equip action, this Guruhi untaps if
the action is successful.

LSJ

Nov 21, 2009, 9:31:44 PM11/21/09
floppyzedolfin wrote:
> Can I play The Guruhi are the Land / Hag's Wrinkle (thn) during or
> after resolution of the action?
> My guess is no, because those cards don't have the "usable after a
> successful [...]" cardtext.

Correct.

> (similarly to http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/a0f607ed836173e0
> )
>
> However, can I play it after blocks are declined and before
> resolution? (my guess is yes)

Correct.