LSJ: Hidden Lurker /Change of Target Question

1 vue

Jon cooper

non lue,
11 sept. 2002, 08:34:3511/09/2002
Have scanned the rulings but cant find a clear answer.
Minion A is blocked by minion B.
Minion A plays change of target.
Can Minion C now play hidden lurker against minion B to enter combat?

Hidden Lurker states "after combat". Now combat doesnt occur as the
action is cancelled so im guessing that you CANT then hidden lurker
the blocking minion, but could you furnish me with a definitive answer
please O Luminous Entity.

Hidden Lurker [Jyhad, V:TES, SW]
Cardtype: Action Modifier

Discipline: Obfuscate

[obf] Usable only by an untapped vampire other than the acting minion
after the acting minion is blocked and combat is over. Tap this
vampire. This vampire now enters combat with the blocking minion. The
first round of combat, the blocking minion cannot use any strikes (not
even the default hand strike).
[OBF] As above, but with an optional press.

LSJ

non lue,
11 sept. 2002, 08:36:3211/09/2002
Jon cooper wrote:

> Have scanned the rulings but cant find a clear answer.
> Minion A is blocked by minion B.
> Minion A plays change of target.
> Can Minion C now play hidden lurker against minion B to enter combat?
>
> Hidden Lurker states "after combat". Now combat doesnt occur as the
> action is cancelled so im guessing that you CANT then hidden lurker
> the blocking minion, but could you furnish me with a definitive answer
> please O Luminous Entity.

Your guess is correct. No combat => no "after combat".

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message