Dream World and Mokole Blood question

dvorax

Oct 1, 2007, 9:08:39 AM10/1/07
1) After playing Dream World at superior, I take control of a vampire
via Temptation. Does he get the +1 bleed, too?

Dream World:
[PRE] +1 stealth action. Each of your minions get +1 bleed for the
remainder of the turn or until a bleed action is blocked. Only one
Dream World can be played at superior each turn.

2) Can I search my ash heap AND my library after equiping with Mokole
Blood, or do I have to choose where I take the cards from (if so, do I
have to declare it as I play the card)?

Mokole Blood:
Search your library or ash heap for up to four cards requiring ...
Shuffle afterwards ...

LSJ

Oct 1, 2007, 9:39:38 AM10/1/07
dvorax wrote:
> 1) After playing Dream World at superior, I take control of a vampire
> via Temptation. Does he get the +1 bleed, too?
>
> Dream World:
> [PRE] +1 stealth action. Each of your minions get +1 bleed for the
> remainder of the turn or until a bleed action is blocked. Only one
> Dream World can be played at superior each turn.

No.
See also Annabelle Triabell.

> 2) Can I search my ash heap AND my library after equiping with Mokole
> Blood, or do I have to choose where I take the cards from (if so, do I
> have to declare it as I play the card)?
>
> Mokole Blood:
> Search your library or ash heap for up to four cards requiring ...
> Shuffle afterwards ...

You may pull from both library and ash heap, yes.

Blooded Sand

Oct 1, 2007, 9:54:02 AM10/1/07
On Oct 1, 3:39 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> dvorax wrote:
> > 1) After playing Dream World at superior, I take control of a vampire
> > via Temptation. Does he get the +1 bleed, too?
>
> > Dream World:
> > [PRE] +1 stealth action. Each of your minions get +1 bleed for the
> > remainder of the turn or until a bleed action is blocked. Only one
> > Dream World can be played at superior each turn.
>
> No.
> See also Annabelle Triabell.

Would the effect end if the stolen minion was blocked while bleeding
though? Gonna guess yes, but that means nothing though... :)

LSJ

Oct 1, 2007, 9:55:23 AM10/1/07
Blooded Sand wrote:
> On Oct 1, 3:39 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
>> dvorax wrote:
>>> 1) After playing Dream World at superior, I take control of a vampire
>>> via Temptation. Does he get the +1 bleed, too?
>>> Dream World:
>>> [PRE] +1 stealth action. Each of your minions get +1 bleed for the
>>> remainder of the turn or until a bleed action is blocked. Only one
>>> Dream World can be played at superior each turn.
>> No.
>> See also Annabelle Triabell.
>
> Would the effect end if the stolen minion was blocked while bleeding
> though? Gonna guess yes, but that means nothing though... :)

Good guess.

dvorax

Oct 1, 2007, 10:26:03 AM10/1/07
On Oct 1, 3:39 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> dvorax wrote:
> > 1) After playing Dream World at superior, I take control of a vampire
> > via Temptation. Does he get the +1 bleed, too?
>
> > Dream World:
> > [PRE] +1 stealth action. Each of your minions get +1 bleed for the
> > remainder of the turn or until a bleed action is blocked. Only one
> > Dream World can be played at superior each turn.
>
> No.
> See also Annabelle Triabell.

I seem to miss the essential difference between "Each of your minions
get +1 bleed for the remainder of the turn" and "Annabelle can give
all Toreador +1 bleed for the remainder of the turn". Could you please
elaborate a bit, while I try to work on my English? ;-)

Thanks,
dvorax.

LSJ

Oct 1, 2007, 10:31:10 AM10/1/07

No difference. That's why they follow the same ruling.

LSJ

Oct 1, 2007, 10:35:26 AM10/1/07

... the ruling on which is the opposite of what I said above (sorry -- I
referenced an out-of-date ruling on Annabelle).

So "Yes. After playing Dream World at superior and then taking control of a
vampire via Temptation, the newly controlled vampire gets +1 bleed, too."