Gehenna Events + Erciyes Fragments question LSJ

Fizeront

Nov 26, 2008, 12:18:07 AM11/26/08
If a Gehenna "Do Not Replace" Event (e.g. Dragonbound) is played from
the Erciyes Fragments, ¿is your hand size reduced?

Thank you.

Blooded Sand

Nov 26, 2008, 4:44:17 AM11/26/08

Yes, you played the card, you undergo the effects.

LSJ

Nov 26, 2008, 6:21:35 AM11/26/08
Fizeront wrote:
> If a Gehenna "Do Not Replace" Event (e.g. Dragonbound) is played from
> the Erciyes Fragments, żis your hand size reduced?

No. You don't replace any card you play from the Fragments, so any replacement
delay/denial clause it may have is redundant.

Blooded Sand

Nov 26, 2008, 8:39:06 AM11/26/08
On Nov 26, 12:21 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> Fizeront wrote:
> > If a Gehenna "Do Not Replace" Event (e.g. Dragonbound) is played from
> > the Erciyes Fragments, ¿is your hand size reduced?

> No. You don't replace any card you play from the Fragments, so any replacement
> delay/denial clause it may have is redundant.

Really? So if I played aBum's rush or Big Game or any similar card
with a DNR clause, I could play without a reduction in hand size?

LSJ

Nov 26, 2008, 8:46:15 AM11/26/08
Blooded Sand wrote:
> On Nov 26, 12:21 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
>> Fizeront wrote:
>>> If a Gehenna "Do Not Replace" Event (e.g. Dragonbound) is played from
>>> the Erciyes Fragments, żis your hand size reduced?

>> No. You don't replace any card you play from the Fragments, so any replacement
>> delay/denial clause it may have is redundant.
>
> Really? So if I played aBum's rush or Big Game or any similar card
> with a DNR clause, I could play without a reduction in hand size?

Yeah.

Similarly, if you play (from the Fragmant) Blood Doll or any similar card with
no DNR clause, you don't replace it.