Gramle question

Jozxyqk

Oct 9, 2007, 4:48:00 PM10/9/07
***
Choose a card in play or in any ash heap by name. Search your library or
crypt for the chosen card, show it to all Methuselahs, and move it to your
hand (discard afterward) or uncontrolled region.
***

If I search for (and find) a library card, can I put it into my uncontrolled
region?

Specifically:

1) Can I choose The Embrace and put it facedown into the uncontrolled region as
if it were a vampire?

2) Can I choose Web of Knives Recruit and put it into the uncontrolled region
ready for training? If so, how many counters will it have?

3) Can I choose an ally (say, Ossian), and put it into the uncontrolled region
as if it were just recruited?

I think you see where I'm going with this...

LSJ

Oct 9, 2007, 6:06:05 PM10/9/07
Jozxyqk wrote:
> ***
> Choose a card in play or in any ash heap by name. Search your library or
> crypt for the chosen card, show it to all Methuselahs, and move it to your
> hand (discard afterward) or uncontrolled region.
> ***
>

> If I search for (and find) a library card, can I put it into my uncontrolled
> region?

No.

> Specifically:
>
> 1) Can I choose The Embrace and put it facedown into the uncontrolled region as
> if it were a vampire?

No.

> 2) Can I choose Web of Knives Recruit and put it into the uncontrolled region
> ready for training? If so, how many counters will it have?

No.

> 3) Can I choose an ally (say, Ossian), and put it into the uncontrolled region
> as if it were just recruited?

No.

> I think you see where I'm going with this...

Yes.

niko...@hotmail.com

Oct 9, 2007, 6:18:19 PM10/9/07

> > I think you see where I'm going with this...
>
> Yes.

I see what you did there...

hahaha

Baaliprimogen

Oct 17, 2007, 8:05:36 AM10/17/07

If you use it to search for a Marcus Vitel that you have in play. Then
may you chose to search for the advanced version if you control the
basic. The cards have the same name...