[LSJ] Question about House of Sorrow

Hardy Range

Nov 26, 2008, 8:04:50 AM11/26/08
> House of Sorrow
> Cardtype: Master
> Cost: 1 pool
> Master: unique location
> Tap to untap any card you control that is not a minion. If you do so,
> neither that card nor this location untap as normal on your next untap
> phase.

I use a card like Elysian Fields (that gives stealth) or a media
location (for intercept).
I then use House of Sorrow to untap the first card.

Can I use the effect of the first card again immediately - e.g., to
get +2 stealth for the same acting Lasombra with Elysian Fields, or
get +2 intercept for a blocking minion from the same KRCG News Radio?

Regards,

Hardy

LSJ

Nov 26, 2008, 8:10:02 AM11/26/08