(Deck) Black Panthers

XZealot

Feb 4, 2008, 4:05:58 PM2/4/08
Deck Name : Black Panthers
Author : Norman S. Brown Jr
Description :

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 4 max: 9 average: 6.33333

2x Gentha Shale 6 ANI PRE pot spi Ahrimane:
4
1x Iniko, The Black L 9 ANI OBT POT PRE cel Guruhi:4
1x Sobayifa 8 ANI PRE aus pot pro spi magaji Guruhi:3
1x Aren, Priest of Es 7 POT PRE ani obf Guruhi:4
1x Maskini 7 ANI POT PRE SER abo Guruhi:4
1x Urraca 7 ANI CEL POT pre bishop !Brujah:4
1x Batsheva 6 ANI PRE obt pot Guruhi:4
1x Sundown 6 ANI POT obf pre Nosferatu:
3
1x Fish 5 ANI POT pre Guruhi:4
1x Hezekiah Rutledge 5 PRE ani cel pot Brujah:4
1x Urenna Bunu 4 ani pot pre Guruhi:4

Library [90 cards]

Action [24]
1x Fee Stake: Boston
1x Fee Stake: New York
1x Fee Stake: Perth
1x Fee Stake: Seattle
7x Founders of the Ebony Kingdom
7x Go Anarch
6x Legal Manipulations

Action Modifier [16]
8x Bewitching Oration
8x Voter Captivation

Combat [24]
5x Backstep
9x Carrion Crows
2x Stunt Cycle
6x Target Vitals
2x Thrown Sewer Lid

Master [14]
1x Anarch Railroad
1x Dummy Corporation
2x Major Boon
7x Minion Tap
1x Potence
2x Seattle Committee

Political Action [12]
5x Firebrand
7x Reckless Agitation

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Mon Feb 04 15:04:48 2008]

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr
XZealot
Archon of the Swamp

BobbyDoc

Feb 5, 2008, 8:50:23 AM2/5/08

With just 4 cards that require potence, I would skip the pot-angle and
go for AidFromBats+CarrionCrows and maybe some HighGround as combat
package instead of the present one. That would also open up for some
smaller vamps as well (Zhara, Lumumba, Devyn for example).

Also I think there are to many actions.
I would definatly remove some FotEK and Legal's.
Also adding 2 PB: LA is necessary imo.

Cheers
Robert

XZealot

Feb 5, 2008, 9:37:54 AM2/5/08
On Feb 5, 7:50 am, BobbyDoc <robert_dokto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With just 4 cards that require potence, I would skip the pot-angle and
> go for AidFromBats+CarrionCrows and maybe some HighGround as combat
> package instead of the present one. That would also open up for some
> smaller vamps as well (Zhara, Lumumba, Devyn for example).

Actually, the minimization of potence is a point I should capitalize
on. I think I will replace all the Legal Manipulations with Iron
Glares.

> Also I think there are to many actions.
> I would definatly remove some FotEK and Legal's.
> Also adding 2 PB: LA is necessary imo.

While that may be true, 7 of the 24 actually untap you after you
complete them and 5 of the 12 Political actions also create a
permanent untap. So they are actions that enable more actions. There
are more like 21 "Net Actions" in the deck once you remove all the
actions that include an untap of some sort.

Salem

Feb 5, 2008, 4:48:46 PM2/5/08
BobbyDoc wrote:

> I would definatly remove some FotEK and Legal's.

That opens up a question. If your Guruhi has become an anarch, can it
still play Founders of the Ebony Kingdom?

FotEK requires you to target a "younger Laibon". Does this imply the
acting vampire must also be a Laibon?

or is "younger Laibon" shorthand for "younger vampire, who is a Laibon"?

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'yahoo' to email)

LSJ

Feb 5, 2008, 7:06:18 PM2/5/08
Salem wrote:
> That opens up a question. If your Guruhi has become an anarch, can it
> still play Founders of the Ebony Kingdom?
>
> FotEK requires you to target a "younger Laibon". Does this imply the
> acting vampire must also be a Laibon?

No.

> or is "younger Laibon" shorthand for "younger vampire, who is a Laibon"?

Yes.