As a +1 stealth hunt action Questions

Rehlow

Oct 29, 2007, 2:27:35 PM10/29/07
If my vampire has to take a mandatory hunt action, can I use a card
that has the text "+1 stealth hunt action," such as Vulture's Buffet
as that mandatory hunt?

Can I use Giovanni del Georgio's special ability, "Del Georgio may
remove two copies of the same card in your prey's ash heap from the
game to gain 3 blood as a +1 stealth hunt action," when he has to
perform a mandatory hunt?

Finally, can a card that has the text "+1 stealth hunt action" or a
special ability worded like Georgio's be used as the steal blood hunt
action, "A vampire who must hunt may hunt by stealing blood from a
younger vampire as a (D) action instead of performing the usual hunt
action," on Restricted Vitae?

Thanks.

Later,
~Rehlow

LSJ

Oct 29, 2007, 2:34:12 PM10/29/07
Rehlow wrote:
> If my vampire has to take a mandatory hunt action, can I use a card
> that has the text "+1 stealth hunt action," such as Vulture's Buffet
> as that mandatory hunt?

That depends.

If the vampire simply "must hunt" (due to being empty), then yes, any hunt will do.

If the vampire has a particular mandatory action that is a hunt, then, of
course, he has to take that particular action.

> Can I use Giovanni del Georgio's special ability, "Del Georgio may
> remove two copies of the same card in your prey's ash heap from the
> game to gain 3 blood as a +1 stealth hunt action," when he has to
> perform a mandatory hunt?

Yes.

> Finally, can a card that has the text "+1 stealth hunt action" or a
> special ability worded like Georgio's be used as the steal blood hunt
> action, "A vampire who must hunt may hunt by stealing blood from a
> younger vampire as a (D) action instead of performing the usual hunt
> action," on Restricted Vitae?

No.