Save Face Question

0 vue

Arkham

non lue,
15 juin 2001, 16:01:4315/06/2001
Save Face
Combat
Usable only by an untapped vampire not involved in the current combat.
Only usable during the press step if both combatants are still ready.
Choose a younger vampire of the same clan who is involved in the combat.
The chosen vampire gets a mandatory press, only usable to continue
combat. If the chosen combatant is still ready after the combat ends, he
or she gains 1 blood from the blood bank. Only one Save Face may be played
each combat.
Common

Can it be used by a Methuselah other than the 2 involved in the combat?

--Arkham : The Blackened Hatter

Gomi no Sensei

non lue,
15 juin 2001, 18:03:2015/06/2001
In article <HQtW6.7953$aV1.7...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,

The only combat card usable under those conditions, Nosferatu Putrescence,
has specific card text allowing it to do so. Save Face doesn't have that
text, so I'd say no.

It's an odd, odd card, and I have no idea what to use it for. I guess
Nefertiti could use it on the Aabt Kindred.

gomi
--
Yes, I believe but I'd rather not pray
What I believe in I'd rather not say, baby

Reyda

non lue,
15 juin 2001, 18:18:4715/06/2001

"Gomi no Sensei" <go...@best.com> a écrit dans le message news:
9ge0n8$46a$1...@nntp1.ba.best.com...

Actually i'm convinced of the exact contrary. You can give a mandatory press
to a vamp of the same clan even if you are not involved : so, say Anneke can
play it to make a younger toreador (belonging to another meth) who just
dodged fight another round of combat. It's a kind of "frenzy" with a little
bonus if the vamp pushed in combat survives another round. you can do
annoying things if you use it with a good timing.

reyda

LSJ

non lue,
15 juin 2001, 19:47:1715/06/2001