Q: Archon Investigation vs Secure Haven

29 vues

Damnans

non lue,
17 août 2001, 07:31:3817/08/2001
A vampire with a Secure Haven attempts to bleed his or her prey for 6
pool, and his or her prey plays an Archon Investigation. So, is the AI's
cost increased by 1 due to the Secure Haven?. I think it is.

Greetings,
Damnans

LSJ

non lue,
17 août 2001, 08:05:3917/08/2001

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

....salem christ....

non lue,
19 août 2001, 00:36:2819/08/2001
On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, LSJ wrote:

> Damnans wrote:
> >
> > A vampire with a Secure Haven attempts to bleed his or her prey for 6
> > pool, and his or her prey plays an Archon Investigation. So, is the AI's
> > cost increased by 1 due to the Secure Haven?. I think it is.
>
> Yes.

Does this mean that Hostile Takeover and the like (cards that don't get
played "on" the vampire, but merely choose it) also cost an additional
pool?

ta,

salem.

LSJ