(LSJ) Gramle and advanced vampires

François

Jun 22, 2008, 2:20:41 AM6/22/08
Hello,

Gramle
Type: Action
Cost: 1 pool
+1 stealth action. Do not replace until the end of the action.
Choose a card in play or in any ash heap by name. Search your library
or crypt for the chosen card, show it to all Methuselahs, and move it
to your hand (discard afterward) or uncontrolled region.

I have Sela (base version) in play and she plays Gramle. I name the
card "Sela". Can I search for an advanced version of Sela in my
crypt ? Or is the base/advanced trait part of the card name in regards
of playing Gramle ?

Thank you,

Francois

Felix

Jun 22, 2008, 8:38:04 AM6/22/08

my guess would be that it works , since the basic and advanced
versions also contest each other.

LSJ

Jun 22, 2008, 8:50:59 AM6/22/08

Correct. They have the same name.