LSJ Pere Lachaise

Wouter Kuyper

Aug 12, 2004, 10:24:16 AM8/12/04
In my quest to get unused cards in usable decks; now Pere Lachaise.

Unique location. You may place one of your burned vampires on this
card. You may use a master phase action to move 1 blood from the blood
bank to this vampire. If the blood on the vampire equals the vampire's
capacity, place the vampire in the ready region at the end of the
master phase and burn this card. Any minion can burn this card as a
(D) action and send the vampire on it directly to the ash heap.

first: the vampires that can be put on this card. Do they have to be
burned from the controlled region?

second: do the vampires on this card count as inplay.

( i don't know if i am onto something for a deck here, but there was
something but that wasn't possible because the minins weren't coming
from "controlled")

:-)

LSJ

Aug 12, 2004, 10:55:49 AM8/12/04
"Wouter Kuyper" <Wouter...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:44a2da05.0408...@posting.google.com...

> In my quest to get unused cards in usable decks; now Pere Lachaise.
>
> Unique location. You may place one of your burned vampires on this
> card. You may use a master phase action to move 1 blood from the blood
> bank to this vampire. If the blood on the vampire equals the vampire's
> capacity, place the vampire in the ready region at the end of the
> master phase and burn this card. Any minion can burn this card as a
> (D) action and send the vampire on it directly to the ash heap.
>
> first: the vampires that can be put on this card. Do they have to be
> burned from the controlled region?

No. They simply have to be in your ash heap.

> second: do the vampires on this card count as inplay.

No. Bad wording -- the crypt card should be face down to illustrate
this point correctly.

V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/
Though effective, appear to be ineffective -- Sun Tzu