Equipment that requires an anarch

Sutekh_23

Jan 14, 2009, 11:12:24 PM1/14/09
If an anarch vampire has a stolen police cruiser (a peice of equipment
that anyone can equip with but only anarch's can use) and is also
equipped with an Anarch manifesto, does using the +1 bleed on the
cruiser now make the bleed action an anarch requiring action? My guess
is yes as it is along similar lines as the 2R strike of heroic might
being affected by increased strength, but I'm still not sure. Anyone
care to illuminate?

Cheers
Sutekh_23

Blooded Sand

Jan 15, 2009, 2:34:22 AM1/15/09

Card text helps a lot...
Stolen Police Cruiser
Vehicle.
Only usable by an anarch. This anarch gets +1 bleed. Allies and
younger vampires get -1 intercept when attempting to block this
anarch. Any vampire can burn this card as a (D) action that costs 1
pool. If that action is successful, this anarch is tapped and doesn't
untap as normal during his or her next untap phase. A minion may have
only one vehicle.

And the answer is no. The SPC gives you +1 bleed, same as Laptop
computer. If it was worded like Camera Phone, then yes, as the +1
would only result from a D action. But in this case, no.

LSJ

Jan 15, 2009, 6:36:39 AM1/15/09

Correct. The bleed action the anarch is doing (cardless bleed) is not an action
that requires anarch.