CE Information

LSJ

Aug 12, 2002, 1:38:21 PM8/12/02
CE was available for sale at the White Wolf booth at Gen*Con.
The official release date is still August 19, however.

That means that CE cards (*all* cards with the CE expansion symbol
on them) won't be legal for VEKN constructed deck tournaments until
September 18. Marcus Vitel, the promo card, is the sole exception.
Reprints are not exceptions.

Reprints are not exceptions.

Reprints found in the CE set, like the new cards found in the CE set
are not legal for VEKN constructed deck play until September 18.

So far, two misprints have been discovered:

One of the new vampires (Elena Gutierrez, if I recall correctly) has
no group number. She is group 3 (errata).

Brachah is printed with superior potence instead of superior presence.
She has superior presence instead of superior potence (errata).

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

reyda

Aug 12, 2002, 2:09:48 PM8/12/02
LSJ wrote:

> Brachah is printed with superior potence instead of superior
> presence. She has superior presence instead of superior potence
> (errata).

too bad !! =D

Xian

Aug 12, 2002, 6:49:38 PM8/12/02
"reyda" <true_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

We got in one game with her at CEL for POT before checking with LSJ. Josh
Duffin had a good time with "Jimmy Dunn's big sister"...until I put her down
with Aisling/Cauldron of Blood.

:)

Xian

reyda

Aug 12, 2002, 7:06:23 PM8/12/02

hehe =)

but no one emmited the idea it must have been a misprint ?? =D

Xian

Aug 12, 2002, 7:33:10 PM8/12/02
reyda wrote
[Brachah]

> but no one emmited the idea it must have been a misprint ?? =D

Oh yeah, we all figured that it was *probably* a misprint, but we thought it'd
be fun to play with it as printed until we could find out for sure. :)

Xian

Halcyan 2

Aug 12, 2002, 8:27:49 PM8/12/02
>> > Brachah is printed with superior potence instead of superior
>> > presence. She has superior presence instead of superior potence
>> > (errata).
>>
>> too bad !! =D
>
>We got in one game with her at CEL for POT before checking with LSJ. Josh
>Duffin had a good time with "Jimmy Dunn's big sister"...until I put her down
>with Aisling/Cauldron of Blood.
>
>:)

Did you hit her with the Cauldron of Blood under one of the Immortal Grapples?
That would have been sweet... =)

Halcyan 2