Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Release Date of Demo Cards?

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Halcyan 2

未読、
2003/11/03 6:57:472003/11/03
To:
I was just reading a post regarding when Black Hand cards would be officially
legal and that just got me to thinking about those new special Demo pack cards.
Since they have a special expansion set symbol (the pawn shape), is there a
special timeline when the Demo pack cards are not yet tournament legal?

Halcyan 2

Timlagor

未読、
2003/11/03 7:35:232003/11/03
To:
Halcyan 2 expounded:

AFAIK they are all commons and all reprints. Given that, I can't see any
reason why there should be any delay.

LSJ

未読、
2003/11/03 7:54:412003/11/03