Echo of Harmonies question

Jozxyqk

Sep 11, 2002, 3:35:46 PM9/11/02
Because of the discussion of the Daughters Storyline deck, I thought of
a question (of course) about yet another thing that *could* happen but
isn't likely.

Echo of Harmonies, at superior, says to move the vote card from the ash
heap to the vampire.

What about votes like First Tradition, Masquerade Enforcement, and
National Guard Support? These are "put in play", and never go to the
ash heap.

Can you play Echo of Harmonies after such votes? If so, what happens?

What about the vote to burn National Guard Support? Since it is a vote
provided by a Political Action card (even though it is "in play"), and
that Political Action card ends up in the ash heap when the referendum
is successful, can you play Echo of Harmonies to retrieve it?

LSJ

Sep 11, 2002, 3:40:38 PM9/11/02
Jozxyqk wrote:

> Because of the discussion of the Daughters Storyline deck, I thought of
> a question (of course) about yet another thing that *could* happen but
> isn't likely.
>
> Echo of Harmonies, at superior, says to move the vote card from the ash
> heap to the vampire.
>
> What about votes like First Tradition, Masquerade Enforcement, and
> National Guard Support? These are "put in play", and never go to the
> ash heap.
>
> Can you play Echo of Harmonies after such votes? If so, what happens?

No. No legal target.

> What about the vote to burn National Guard Support? Since it is a vote
> provided by a Political Action card (even though it is "in play"), and
> that Political Action card ends up in the ash heap when the referendum
> is successful, can you play Echo of Harmonies to retrieve it?

No.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/