Jack Drake and Web of Knives Recruit

1 view

Rhavas

Feb 2, 2009, 3:57:11 PM2/2/09
Something led me to the thread that said Twilight Camp cannot make a
Web of Knives Recruit into an anarch.

http://tinyurl.com/ccpt5h

Is the same true for Jack Drake? Can he make WoKRs anarchs as they
come into play, or does the same rule apply?

I'd post their wording, but unfortunately, I can't get to it here at
work.

LSJ

Feb 2, 2009, 4:02:38 PM2/2/09
Rhavas wrote:
> Something led me to the thread that said Twilight Camp cannot make a
> Web of Knives Recruit into an anarch.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ccpt5h
>
> Is the same true for Jack Drake? Can he make WoKRs anarchs as they
> come into play, or does the same rule apply?

The same rule applies.

> I'd post their wording, but unfortunately, I can't get to it here at
> work.

They use the same wording.

Rhavas

Feb 2, 2009, 4:07:32 PM2/2/09