another malkav oot question

Robert C Campbell Jr

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Okay, can they hidden lurker on other people's turns?

If so, can they hidden lurker after a block, if it's the last action that
the acting player took with any of his vamps?

There's all kindsa ways to bend this madness network concept.

(sorry, this is what I've been thinking about for the past week...)

LSJ

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
"Robert C Campbell Jr" <bj...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Okay, can they hidden lurker on other people's turns?
>
> If so, can they hidden lurker after a block, if it's the last action that
> the acting player took with any of his vamps?

No. Action Modifiers (Hidden Lurker, for instance) can only be played
by the controller of the acting minion. You could not play Mask of
a Thousand Faces to assume someone else's minion's action, either. Nor
could your Malkavians play Cloak the Gathering to give someone else's
acting minion additional stealth.

--
LSJ (vte...@wizards.com) VTES Net.Rep for Wizards of the Coast.
Links to revised rulebook, rulings, errata, and DCI (tournament) rules:

Robert C Campbell Jr

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

LSJ wrote in message <7g01mm$rop$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>No. Action Modifiers (Hidden Lurker, for instance) can only be played
>by the controller of the acting minion. You could not play Mask of
>a Thousand Faces to assume someone else's minion's action, either. Nor
>could your Malkavians play Cloak the Gathering to give someone else's
>acting minion additional stealth.

But you could still do a hidden lurker after a rush in an oot deck, right?
(if you wanted to, anyway..?)

LSJ

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
"Robert C Campbell Jr" <bj...@mindspring.com> wrote:

If you controlled both the Rusher and the Lurker (and the Rush was blocked),
yes.