Diabelerie

0 vue

Steven Lake

non lue,
2 mars 2001, 18:16:3202/03/2001
Hi there,
I have just thought of something else that came up in our game the other
night. I diabelerised one of my predators Vampires, of course there was a
referendum to determine how quickly they would 'Burn' my Vampire. I was not
concerned as I had the combat card 'Reform Body' in my hand which can be
played if my Vampire is being burned and sends it to Torpor instead. I have
had two conflicting pieces of 'advice's on this. One is that I cannot play
it at that time, the other is that I can play it as it says so on the card.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Cypher-Swan.

James Coupe

non lue,
2 mars 2001, 19:45:4702/03/2001
"Steven Lake" <swan...@swanlake.worldonline.co.uk> writes:

> Hi there,
> I have just thought of something else that came up in our game the other
> night. I diabelerised one of my predators Vampires, of course there was a
> referendum to determine how quickly they would 'Burn' my Vampire. I was not
> concerned as I had the combat card 'Reform Body' in my hand which can be
> played if my Vampire is being burned and sends it to Torpor instead.

But is a reaction or combat card.

You were not a reacting minion. You were not in combat.

Reform Body cannot, therefore, be played.

--
James Coupe | PGP Key 0x5D623D5D
"Definitely a woman" - www.thespark.com/

Tom Kassel

non lue,
3 mars 2001, 04:17:1703/03/2001
On 03 Mar 2001 00:45:47 +0000, James Coupe <jr...@srcf.ucam.org>
wrote:

>"Steven Lake" <swan...@swanlake.worldonline.co.uk> writes:
>
>> Hi there,
>> I have just thought of something else that came up in our game the other
>> night. I diabelerised one of my predators Vampires, of course there was a
>> referendum to determine how quickly they would 'Burn' my Vampire. I was not
>> concerned as I had the combat card 'Reform Body' in my hand which can be
>> played if my Vampire is being burned and sends it to Torpor instead.
>
>But is a reaction or combat card.
>
>You were not a reacting minion. You were not in combat.
>
>Reform Body cannot, therefore, be played.

If Amaranth is played in combat and a bloodhunt is called, presumably
only the reacting minion could use Reform Body.

Tom

LSJ

non lue,
3 mars 2001, 10:48:2903/03/2001
Tom Kassel wrote:

> On 03 Mar 2001 00:45:47 +0000, James Coupe <jr...@srcf.ucam.org>
> wrote:
>
> >"Steven Lake" <swan...@swanlake.worldonline.co.uk> writes:
> >
> >> Hi there,
> >> I have just thought of something else that came up in our game the other
> >> night. I diabelerised one of my predators Vampires, of course there was a
> >> referendum to determine how quickly they would 'Burn' my Vampire. I was not
> >> concerned as I had the combat card 'Reform Body' in my hand which can be
> >> played if my Vampire is being burned and sends it to Torpor instead.
> >
> >But is a reaction or combat card.
> >
> >You were not a reacting minion. You were not in combat.
> >
> >Reform Body cannot, therefore, be played.

Correct.

> If Amaranth is played in combat and a bloodhunt is called, presumably
> only the reacting minion could use Reform Body.

No. The amaranth'ed vampire could reform (since he's being burned in combat),
but the diablerist could not, since he's being burned in a blood hunt, which
is neither an action (he couldn't play Dread Gaze, for instance) nor a combat.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message