Q: Stranger Among Us and Shuffling

Nystulc

Mar 4, 2002, 1:53:30 PM3/4/02
Two Bloodlines crypt-search cards, Stranger Among Us and Coroner's Contact, say
nothing about shuffling your crypt afterwards, contrasting with Recruitment and
Summon the Serpent. Is this how it is supposed to be; or are we going to get
some errata?

LSJ

Mar 4, 2002, 2:04:48 PM3/4/02

Shuffle afterward.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

X_Zealot

Mar 4, 2002, 2:11:06 PM3/4/02

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

lol,
I nominate this for the best ruling ever.
Not only was it totally obvious, but it was done in 16 letters!

XZ

LSJ

Mar 4, 2002, 2:22:33 PM3/4/02
X_Zealot wrote:
> "LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message
> > Nystulc wrote:
> > >
> > > Two Bloodlines crypt-search cards, Stranger Among Us and Coroner's
> Contact, say
> > > nothing about shuffling your crypt afterwards, contrasting with
> Recruitment and
> > > Summon the Serpent. Is this how it is supposed to be; or are we going
> to get
> > > some errata?
> >
> > Shuffle afterward.
> I nominate this for the best ruling ever.

It's errata, not a ruling. I thought it had been made already, but
couldn't find it on google (maybe it was just an email thing before).
As errata goes, it's not obvious enough to go without saying.