Cumulative effect, or not?

1 vue

GP41

non lue,
23 janv. 2002, 00:00:3223/01/2002

I guess that question was asked tens of time before, but just in case a
change occured that I was not aware of, I am asking again.

Are the following cards effect cumulative? And for some of them, what
would be the effect?

1) Mark of Damnation on a single vamp?
- If answer is yes, do I have to cumulate hand damage bonuses and
presses in combat?
- Could I use Meat Hook to get the extra strenght bonus and press?

2) Judgement: Camarilla Segregation?

From what I remember, only Army of Rats would not be cumulative. Same
for cards that says can only be played once during an action/combat.
But I am still curious.

GP41

Flux

non lue,
23 janv. 2002, 04:02:0623/01/2002
GP41 <GP...@videotron.ca> wrote in news:3C4E4370...@videotron.ca:

> Hi,
>
> I guess that question was asked tens of time before, but just in case a
> change occured that I was not aware of, I am asking again.
>
> Are the following cards effect cumulative? And for some of them, what
> would be the effect?
>
> 1) Mark of Damnation on a single vamp?
> - If answer is yes, do I have to cumulate hand damage bonuses and
> presses in combat?
> - Could I use Meat Hook to get the extra strenght bonus and press?

Yes to all.
The strength bonus is just that, a strength bonus, so it applies to any
strength based effect (like striking with a weapon). The presses are
optional (just like the one from Meat Hook), so you can still play other
presses if you chose not to use the optional ones.

> 2) Judgement: Camarilla Segregation?

Yes. Each one in play makes you burn 1 pool (if you have a non-Camarilla
vampire in play).

Flux

LSJ

non lue,
23 janv. 2002, 06:50:4323/01/2002
Flux wrote:

> GP41 <GP...@videotron.ca> wrote in news:3C4E4370...@videotron.ca:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I guess that question was asked tens of time before, but just in case a
> > change occured that I was not aware of, I am asking again.
> >
> > Are the following cards effect cumulative? And for some of them, what
> > would be the effect?
> >
> > 1) Mark of Damnation on a single vamp?
> > - If answer is yes, do I have to cumulate hand damage bonuses and
> > presses in combat?
> > - Could I use Meat Hook to get the extra strenght bonus and press?
>
> Yes to all.
> The strength bonus is just that, a strength bonus, so it applies to any
> strength based effect (like striking with a weapon). The presses are
> optional (just like the one from Meat Hook), so you can still play other
> presses if you chose not to use the optional ones.

Correct.

> > 2) Judgement: Camarilla Segregation?
>
> Yes. Each one in play makes you burn 1 pool (if you have a non-Camarilla
> vampire in play).

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message