Path of Tears

Robert Dudock

Oct 14, 2009, 6:55:25 AM10/14/09
Can a Methuselah spend their last point of pool on the Path of Tears,
gaining the 3 pool back (for previously paid scarcity cost) and not be
ousted?

Wish the search function on this group still worked.

Robb

LSJ

Oct 14, 2009, 8:02:15 AM10/14/09
Robert Dudock wrote:
> Can a Methuselah spend their last point of pool on the Path of Tears,
> gaining the 3 pool back (for previously paid scarcity cost) and not be
> ousted?

Yes.

> Wish the search function on this group still worked.

It does. Use "Search All Groups".

The Lasombra

Oct 14, 2009, 5:30:22 PM10/14/09
On Oct 14, 6:55 am, Robert Dudock wrote:
> Can a Methuselah spend their last point of pool on the Path of Tears,
> gaining the 3 pool back (for previously paid scarcity cost) and not be
> ousted?

The more general question is stated as:

Can I use the last of my pool to play a master card and remain in the
game if it gives me pool?

Yes,
If you pay for a master card, it resolves, completely.
examples: Eternals of Sirius on 4 pool, Minion Tap for 1+ when there
are a number of Villein in play equal to your pool, Path of Tears
while on 1 pool, etc.

Juggernaut1981

Oct 14, 2009, 6:40:03 PM10/14/09

I think that it should be put that paying for a card resolves at the
same time as the rest of the cards effects.