[LSJ] Rules Q: Slave vampire using Clan Impersonation to become ruling clan

Hardy Range

May 10, 2003, 8:35:18 AM5/10/03
Hello,

although I did some searching on Google, I haven't found a message
which makes this absolutely clear to me:

If I control a "Slave" vampire (e.g., a Camarilla Tremer Slave
Gargoyle), andn that vampire uses Clan Impersonation to become a
member of the required rulinf clan (on teh example, CI to a Tremere) -
is the requirement fulfilled, so that the Slave vamp may take direct
actions?

In other words: Can a vampire be both the slave and the member of the
ruling clan?

Regards,

Hardy Range
http://www.vekn.de

The Lasombra

May 10, 2003, 8:59:27 AM5/10/03
On 10 May 2003 05:35:18 -0700, hardy...@gmx.de (Hardy Range) wrote:

>If I control a "Slave" vampire (e.g., a Camarilla Tremer Slave
>Gargoyle), andn that vampire uses Clan Impersonation to become a
>member of the required rulinf clan (on teh example, CI to a Tremere) -
>is the requirement fulfilled, so that the Slave vamp may take direct
>actions?

Yes.

>In other words: Can a vampire be both the slave and the member of the
>ruling clan?

Yes.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

LSJ

May 11, 2003, 3:53:53 PM5/11/03
The Lasombra wrote:
> On 10 May 2003 05:35:18 -0700, hardy...@gmx.de (Hardy Range) wrote:
>>If I control a "Slave" vampire (e.g., a Camarilla Tremer Slave
>>Gargoyle), andn that vampire uses Clan Impersonation to become a
>>member of the required rulinf clan (on teh example, CI to a Tremere) -
>>is the requirement fulfilled, so that the Slave vamp may take direct
>>actions?
> Yes.
>
>>In other words: Can a vampire be both the slave and the member of the
>>ruling clan?
> Yes.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/