Leandro question (LSJ?)

1 view

Neil

Apr 30, 2003, 8:48:45 PM4/30/03
Question that came up in our tournament the other day.

My prey controls Leandro. I choose not to pay one pool to have an influence
phase during my untap. I oust my prey during my turn. Now that Leandro is no
longer around, can I make transfers on this same turn?

We figured no, but I'm still curious.

Couldn't find anything on Google.

Thanks.

Neil

The Lasombra

Apr 30, 2003, 9:31:07 PM4/30/03
On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:48:45 -0400, "Neil" <paan...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>My prey controls Leandro. I choose not to pay one pool to have an influence
>phase during my untap.

Nothing you do during your turn will change this.

>I oust my prey during my turn. Now that Leandro is no
>longer around, can I make transfers on this same turn?

No.

The only time it matters that Leandro is ready is during your untap
phase. Once you have made the choice to have transfers for a pool or
give them up, nothing during the rest of your turn will change that
decision.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

LSJ

Apr 30, 2003, 9:58:32 PM4/30/03
The Lasombra wrote:
> The only time it matters that Leandro is ready is during your untap
> phase. Once you have made the choice to have transfers for a pool or
> give them up, nothing during the rest of your turn will change that
> decision.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/