Mirror's Visage question

henrik

Mar 11, 2009, 6:59:48 PM3/11/09
Chose one!

Inferior Mirror's Visage:

a) is played after the blocking minion is tapped, and leaves xer
tapped.
b) is played before tapping the blocking minion.
c) can be played before or after the blocking minion is tapped
(leaving xer tappedness or untappedness at the hands of the acting
methusaleh).
d) all of the above.

Since Mirror's Visage lacks the "do not tap the blocking minion" text
that Change of Target has, I guess that option a (or possibly c) is
correct.
Then again, the text on Change of Target could just be reminder text.

Please help :(

Change of Target
Type: Action Modifier
Only usable when this acting minion is blocked (play before combat, if
any). Untap the acting minion, do not tap the blocking minion, and end
the current action (it is not successful). This minion cannot perform
the same action again this turn.

Mirror's Visage
Type: Action Modifier
Requires: Chimerstry
Cost: 1 blood
[chi] Only usable when this acting vampire is blocked (play before
combat, if any). Untap this vampire and end the action. This vampire
cannot act again this turn.
[CHI]+2 stealth if this is an undirected action, otherwise +1 stealth.

LSJ

Mar 11, 2009, 7:07:04 PM3/11/09
henrik wrote:
> Chose one!
>
> Inferior Mirror's Visage:
>
> a) is played after the blocking minion is tapped, and leaves xer
> tapped.

Correct.

> Since Mirror's Visage lacks the "do not tap the blocking minion" text
> that Change of Target has, I guess that option a (or possibly c) is
> correct.

a it is.