Clio's Kiss Q [LSJ]

Chris Shorb

Dec 2, 2001, 7:08:09 PM12/2/01
I am quoting from memory here, but the superior text on Clio's Kiss says
something about moving the vampire to your untrolled region face-up and
untapped. Why is this? I thought tapped and untapped do not apply to
uncontrolled vamps. And what does it mean, face-up - does this mean
that at my influence phase it then comes up into my controlled region
(untapped), along with any other vamps and/or allies as appropriate?

Thanks,

chris
--
chris shorb
<www.vtesinla.org> (A V:TES site in development)

LSJ

Dec 2, 2001, 9:03:34 PM12/2/01
Chris Shorb wrote:

> I am quoting from memory here, but the superior text on Clio's Kiss says
> something about moving the vampire to your untrolled region face-up and
> untapped. Why is this? I thought tapped and untapped do not apply to

Ugh. Typo:
... to your *controlled* region ...

(errata)

On a positive note, the intent should be obvious, since it follows a
"the other Methuselah yields and if yours is the last contested copy move
it to your..."

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/