[LSJ] CLosed session and Priscus

1 vue

Sylvain Gogel

non lue,
12 févr. 2001, 03:46:5312/02/2001
little question about closed session:
is the 3 voices form the prisci block vote reduce to zero when there is a
closed session?

Thanks

LSJ

non lue,
12 févr. 2001, 06:33:0712/02/2001
"Sylvain Gogel" <syl...@cognition.fr> wrote:
> is the 3 voices form the prisci block vote reduce to zero when there is a
> closed session?

Sort of. All Prisci absatin (being unable to cast their votes), so
the Prisci block of 3 isn't cast.

--
LSJ (vte...@white-wolf.com) VTES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

James Coupe

non lue,
12 févr. 2001, 06:44:5412/02/2001
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> writes:

> Sort of. All Prisci absatin (being unable to cast their votes), so
> the Prisci block of 3 isn't cast.

Were there, hypothetically speaking, a card that said:

"Tap this card to add 1 vote to the Prisci sub-vote"

would this still be the case, just out of interest?

--
James Coupe | PGP Key 0x5D623D5D
"Definitely a woman" - www.thespark.com/

Reyda

non lue,
12 févr. 2001, 07:21:2312/02/2001
Ben alors tu savais pas ēa sylvain ?
pourtant, quand on joue avec Gratiano, c'est le genre de truc qu'on doit
avoir ą l'esprit, non ?

reyda

"Sylvain Gogel" <syl...@cognition.fr> a écrit dans le message news:
1qNh6.239$We.1...@tengri.easynet.fr...

LSJ

non lue,
12 févr. 2001, 07:32:4912/02/2001
James Coupe <jr...@srcf.ucam.org> wrote:
> LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> writes:
>
> > Sort of. All Prisci absatin (being unable to cast their votes), so
> > the Prisci block of 3 isn't cast.
>
> Were there, hypothetically speaking, a card that said:
>
> "Tap this card to [gain] 1 vote [in] the Prisci sub-[referendum]"

> would this still be the case, just out of interest?

Such a mythical card could be tapped during a closed session (since
it is not a non-Camarilla vampire), and, if the vote gained were
cast in the sub-referendum, then the Prisci block (no longer tied)
would be cast, yes.

James Coupe

non lue,
13 févr. 2001, 08:33:2913/02/2001
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> writes:

> > > Sort of. All Prisci absatin (being unable to cast their votes), so
> > > the Prisci block of 3 isn't cast.
> >
> > Were there, hypothetically speaking, a card that said:
> >
> > "Tap this card to [gain] 1 vote [in] the Prisci sub-[referendum]"
> >
> > would this still be the case, just out of interest?
>
> Such a mythical card could be tapped during a closed session (since
> it is not a non-Camarilla vampire), and, if the vote gained were
> cast in the sub-referendum, then the Prisci block (no longer tied)
> would be cast, yes.

Theoretically, (with a real possibility):

I have Gratiano in my Malkavian deck and Clan Impersonate him to
Malkavian (or any other Camarilla clan). He can, presumably, still
cast his bonus Priscus vote (which isn't tied to his title and,
presumably, isn't tied to his sect). Thus, even in a Closed Session,
I could get three Prisci votes?

LSJ

non lue,
13 févr. 2001, 08:40:1013/02/2001
James Coupe <jr...@srcf.ucam.org> writes:
>Theoretically, (with a real possibility):
>
>I have Gratiano in my Malkavian deck and Clan Impersonate him to
>Malkavian (or any other Camarilla clan). He can, presumably, still
>cast his bonus Priscus vote (which isn't tied to his title and,
>presumably, isn't tied to his sect). Thus, even in a Closed Session,
>I could get three Prisci votes?

You could cast Gratiano's bonus vote in the prisci sub-referendum,
even if he is no longer a Priscus (e.g., if he's a Malkavian), yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Sylvain Gogel

non lue,
13 févr. 2001, 09:58:4213/02/2001
and does he gain benefits of the three Prisci Votes??

"LSJ" <vte...@MailAndNews.com> a écrit dans le message news:
3A91...@MailAndNews.com...

James Coupe

non lue,
13 févr. 2001, 10:52:5913/02/2001
"Sylvain Gogel" <syl...@cognition.fr> writes:

> and does he gain benefits of the three Prisci Votes??

That's the key to this whole trick.

The Prisci votes are cast out of thin air, once the Prisci referendum
is decided. No one vampire casts them - hence, Sabbat vampires being
prevented from voting doesn't stop the Prisci block being cast *if*
you can get the vote for it.

LSJ

non lue,
13 févr. 2001, 10:34:5913/02/2001
Sylvain Gogel wrote:

> and does he gain benefits of the three Prisci Votes??

Gratiano never "gains the benefit of" the three Prisci votes -
he's just a vampire, not a referendum.

His vote in the prisci sub-referendum influences how the
Prsci block of three votes is cast.

See [6.3.3]

If Gratiano's is the only vote cast in the Prisci sub-referendum
(as it would be if Closed Session was in effect), and his
vote in the sub-referendum is in favor, then the Prisci block
casts three votes in favor of the referendum. [6.3.3]

0 nouveau message