Therbold Realty + Parthenon + Zoning Board

ira...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2008, 3:29:38 AM1/3/08
If I have Therbold Realty and Parthenon in play, and then someone uses
Zoning Board to shuffle Parthenon back into my library, do I gain 2
pool or 1 pool? I think 1 pool.

Similarly, if Jericho Founding passes, I think I only need to pay 1
pool to keep Parthenon, right?

Thanks,
Ira

Salem

Jan 3, 2008, 4:48:59 AM1/3/08
ira...@gmail.com wrote:
> If I have Therbold Realty and Parthenon in play, and then someone uses
> Zoning Board to shuffle Parthenon back into my library, do I gain 2
> pool or 1 pool? I think 1 pool.

sounds good.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/e35857021dbe3eaf

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'yahoo' to email)

Johannes Walch

Jan 3, 2008, 9:24:08 AM1/3/08
Salem schrieb:

> ira...@gmail.com wrote:
>> If I have Therbold Realty and Parthenon in play, and then someone uses
>> Zoning Board to shuffle Parthenon back into my library, do I gain 2
>> pool or 1 pool? I think 1 pool.
>
> sounds good.
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/e35857021dbe3eaf

I don´t see how the older thread you are referring is helping out here.
It talks about allies being brought in play by a charismatic Vampire,
but when sacrificing (or paying again, ...) the reduce pool cost is
*not* regarded since the ally does not "remember" his employer.

The question with Parthenon, Therbold Realty and Zoning Board is if
Terbold Reality modifies the cost of locations only when they are played
or constantly (much like a Skill card on a Vampire modifies capacity).

--
Johannes Walch

LSJ

Jan 3, 2008, 9:32:44 AM1/3/08
Salem wrote:
> ira...@gmail.com wrote:
>> If I have Therbold Realty and Parthenon in play, and then someone uses
>> Zoning Board to shuffle Parthenon back into my library, do I gain 2
>> pool or 1 pool? I think 1 pool.
>
> sounds good.
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/e35857021dbe3eaf

Correct.

Salem

Jan 3, 2008, 9:19:11 PM1/3/08

That thread shows the difference between Blackcat and equipment on her,
and Charisma and the allies in play.

In this example, you the Methuselah are like Blackcat, Therbold is like
your special text, and the Parthenon is like a weapon.

Therbold is continually affecting all your location costs. Like Blackcat
continually affects all the equipment on her.