Delaying tactics question

Chester DuBois

Apr 25, 2003, 5:18:43 PM4/25/03
Hi everyone,

I have another little question for you.
If I use a "Charming Lobby" with a political card (say a "Kine resource
contested") and my prey uses a "Delaying tactics", Wich card I take back to
hand?
"Charming Lobby" or "Kine Resource Contested"?
And the other is discarded?

Thanks again for your answer(s)
Luca.

LSJ

Apr 25, 2003, 9:28:08 PM4/25/03
Chester DuBois wrote:
> If I use a "Charming Lobby" with a political card (say a "Kine resource
> contested") and my prey uses a "Delaying tactics", Wich card I take back to
> hand?
> "Charming Lobby" or "Kine Resource Contested"?
> And the other is discarded?

The Kine Resources Contested.
Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/