brainwash and powerbase:montreal

5 vues

el...@my-deja.com

non lue,
11 févr. 2001, 05:46:4911/02/2001
I brainwashed a vampire of my prey. But my prey
has a Powerbase:Montreal.

1.Can my prey still move blood to that vampire?
2.If he could, and if the blood reaches the
capacity of the vampire, will it move to his
controlled region?

thanx in advance.

-a newbie in distress

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

LSJ

non lue,
11 févr. 2001, 08:08:2411/02/2001
el...@my-deja.com wrote:
> I brainwashed a vampire of my prey. But my prey
> has a Powerbase:Montreal.
>
> 1.Can my prey still move blood to that vampire?

Yes. Brainwash only prevents her from making transfers.
I won't stop PB: Montreal, superior Govern the Unaligned,
etc.

> 2.If he could, and if the blood reaches the
> capacity of the vampire, will it move to his
> controlled region?

Yes.

--
LSJ (vte...@white-wolf.com) VTES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Jozxyqk

non lue,
11 févr. 2001, 09:02:0911/02/2001
But will the Brainwash remain on the vampire?
i.e. if it ever gets Banished or otherwise returned to the uncontrolled
region, will it still take effect?

el...@my-deja.com

non lue,
11 févr. 2001, 10:47:0411/02/2001
thanx! :)

LSJ

non lue,
11 févr. 2001, 13:10:4411/02/2001
Jozxyqk <jfeu...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:
> But will the Brainwash remain on the vampire?
> i.e. if it ever gets Banished or otherwise returned to the
> uncontrolled region, will it still take effect?

Yes, assuming it hasn't been burned as an action by then.

0 nouveau message