Anesthetics and Disarming

7 vues

Instantiation

non lue,
6 mai 2002, 23:14:0206/05/2002
Quick question I've been wondering about for a funny deck. How does
Anesthetic touch at superior work with disarm? Is this playable, or
not? If not, why not?

Instantiation [Salubri Primogen of Northgate (Seattle) - Figure that
one out!]

The Lasombra

non lue,
6 mai 2002, 23:20:3106/05/2002
"Instantiation" asked:

> How does Anesthetic touch at superior work with disarm?

Very well.

> Is this playable, or not?

Yes.

You do more damage to your opponent than your opponent does to you,
so you meet the requirements of playing Disarm. Combine with a
little Vitae Block at superior, and you have an almost functional
rush combo.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

Naram

non lue,
8 mai 2002, 09:08:5908/05/2002
"The Lasombra" <thela...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<4219501791abd0dc226...@mygate.mailgate.org>...

> "Instantiation" asked:
>
> > How does Anesthetic touch at superior work with disarm?
>
> Very well.
>

> > Is this playable, or not?
>
> Yes.
>
> You do more damage to your opponent than your opponent does to you,
> so you meet the requirements of playing Disarm.

Hmm... I thought that Anesthetic touch ended combat immedeatly after
the strike and disarm is played at "the end of the round". What am I
missing?

Naram

LSJ

non lue,
8 mai 2002, 09:13:1208/05/2002

Disarm is played at the end of the round, so is played when the
round is ending. If the combat ends, the round must end.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message