Bums rush/psyche Q

JonCooper

Aug 8, 2001, 10:33:18 AM8/8/01
Minion A Bums rushes(Do not replace untill after combat) Minion B
Combat ends.
Can Minion A then replace rush and psyche, or as i believe, does he
psyche without replacing the rush?

Eh?

LSJ

Aug 8, 2001, 10:53:24 AM8/8/01
JonCooper wrote:

> Minion A Bums rushes(Do not replace untill after combat) Minion B
> Combat ends.

Bum's Rush: "Do not replace until the end of this action." (new as of
Sabbat War).

> Can Minion A then replace rush and psyche, or as i believe, does he
> psyche without replacing the rush?

The Rush is not replaced.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Noal McDonald

Aug 8, 2001, 1:35:23 PM8/8/01
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
>> Can Minion A then replace rush and psyche, or as i believe, does he
>> psyche without replacing the rush?
>
> The Rush is not replaced.

Is the Bum's Rush replaced before the resultant *new* combat, seeing
as the original combat has completed? Or is this still considered the
same action?

Regards,
Noal

James Coupe

Aug 8, 2001, 1:45:27 PM8/8/01
In message <bb705c59.01080...@posting.google.com>, Noal
McDonald <dhar...@my-deja.com> writes

It's still part of the same action.

Frex, if Psyche hadn't been played, the action is still there to be
reacted to for Cat's Guidance.

--
James Coupe PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D
EBD690ECD7A1F

LSJ

Aug 8, 2001, 2:03:00 PM8/8/01
James Coupe wrote:

> In message <bb705c59.01080...@posting.google.com>, Noal
> McDonald <dhar...@my-deja.com> writes
> >>
> >> The Rush is not replaced.
> >
> >Is the Bum's Rush replaced before the resultant *new* combat, seeing
> >as the original combat has completed? Or is this still considered the
> >same action?
>
> It's still part of the same action.

Right.
There are no combats that can occur that are not part of some action.