Hector Trelane vs Fame

Flekk

Feb 6, 2009, 10:23:55 AM2/6/09

I would like to ask for help about the following situation:

Meth A, on 3 pool with a Carna wielding an Ivory bow but also having a
fame.
Meth B, having a Hector Trelane.

On B's turn Hector bleeds with Govern for 3. Carna blocks, combat
occurs, HT strikes Walk of Flame, Carna with Ivory Bow.

Question is if A is ousted or not. (after combat)

Both effects are triggered by going to torpor, which occurs in the
same timeslot (at least I think so), but can B choose which effect
comes first since it is his turn?

Br,
Flekk

LSJ

Feb 6, 2009, 10:37:44 AM2/6/09
Flekk wrote:
> Meth A, on 3 pool with a Carna wielding an Ivory bow but also having a
> fame.
> Meth B, having a Hector Trelane.
>
> On B's turn Hector bleeds with Govern for 3. Carna blocks, combat
> occurs, HT strikes Walk of Flame, Carna with Ivory Bow.
>
> Question is if A is ousted or not. (after combat)
>
> Both effects are triggered by going to torpor, which occurs in the
> same timeslot (at least I think so), but can B choose which effect
> comes first since it is his turn?

Yes. They both go to torpor at the same time. The effects trigger by that,
though, are applied in sequence. See also two Anathemas on the same minion.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/be25de5b140c8deb