Bloodlines Q: Riddle Phantastique

1 vue

Joshua Duffin

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 10:25:0204/12/2001
Riddle Phantastique says that the minion it's on burns
counters "instead of" untapping as normal.

If the minion is already untapped, do you still burn a
counter? At the prerelease I said yes, on the logic that
you untap all your cards at the start of each of your
turns, and if they're already untapped they just fail to
get any more untapped than they were. But I'm not sure
that was right: looking at my most recent rulebook, the
untap-phase instruction is to "untap all of your tapped
cards".

Thanks,

Josh

not entirely phantastique at solving riddles

LSJ

non lue,
4 déc. 2001, 10:29:5504/12/2001
Joshua Duffin wrote:

> Riddle Phantastique says that the minion it's on burns
> counters "instead of" untapping as normal.
>
> If the minion is already untapped, do you still burn a
> counter? At the prerelease I said yes, on the logic that
> you untap all your cards at the start of each of your
> turns, and if they're already untapped they just fail to
> get any more untapped than they were. But I'm not sure
> that was right: looking at my most recent rulebook, the
> untap-phase instruction is to "untap all of your tapped
> cards".

You were correct. [LSJ 03-DEC-2001]

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message